1/31/2006 10:54 AM|
Stock Exchange Release, January 31, 2006 at 12.00 p.m.
· Cargotec Corporation has been listed on the Helsinki Stock
Exchange since June 1, 2005. This financial statements review
discloses the Group's results for the first official financial
year June 1–December 31, 2005.
· Orders received in June 1–December 31, 2005 totaled EUR 1,366
· The order book on December 31, 2005 totaled EUR 1,257
· Net sales for June 1–December 31, 2005 amounted to EUR 1,419
· Operating income was EUR 124.6 million and without the
capital gain on the sale of Consolis EUR 109.2 million.
· Cash flow from operations before financial items and taxes
totaled EUR 173.7 million.
· Net income for the period totaled EUR 87.4 million.
· Earnings per share were EUR 1.35.
· Board of Directors will propose at the Annual General Meeting
that a dividend of EUR 0.64 per each class A and EUR 0.65 per each
class B share be paid.
Cargotec Corporation has been listed on the Helsinki Stock
Exchange since June 1, 2005. This Financial Statements Review
discloses Cargotec's results for the financial year from June to
December 2005. As of January 1, 2006, Cargotec's financial year is
a calendar year. Cargotec Corporation has on January 31, 2006
published a Pro Forma Review for the January to December 2005
period, which complements the financial information provided here.
Senior Executive Vice President and CFO
SVP, IR and Communications
For further information, please contact:
Kari Heinistö, Senior Executive Vice President and CFO, tel. +358
(0)204 55 4256
Eeva Mäkelä, SVP, Investor Relations and Communications, tel. +358
(0)204 55 4281
The entire release including tables is available in attached pdf file.