Send an e-invoice via your service provider
E-invoicing is Cargotec's preferred invoice delivery method. You can send e-invoice structured data directly from your billing system via your e-invoicing service provider to Cargotec.
How to start sending e-invoices
- Check that your e-invoicing service provider is connected to Basware. Check from your service provider that they are able to route invoices to Basware. Basware’s partners are listed here.
- Update Cargotec company’s e-invoicing address in your billing system. E-invoice addresses for Cargotec companies are listed here.
- Check that your invoice contains all mandatory fields that are listed here.
- Start sending e-invoices to Cargotec. We recommend you contact Cargotec to verify that your first (but only first) invoice has been received correctly. You can send an email in English to: email@example.com
- After verifying that the first einvoice has been received correctly, please remove all the other ways of sending invoices to ensure that each invoice is sent only once. There is no need to send the same invoice with pdf or paper copies in addition. Duplicate invoices slow down the invoice processing.
Do you need help?
- If you have questions about sending e-invoices, you can contact Basware support by filling in a support form
- If you have any invoice-content or payment related questions please send an email in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org