Send PDF invoices via email
You can send PDF invoices via email to Cargotec. Please check your correct invoice e-mail address through this link. Please note that it is a ‘no reply’ e-mail address; however, you should receive a reply confirming that your invoice(s) are scanned or informing about any possible problems with the invoices.
Requirements for a successful delivery
To ensure successful delivery and therefore smooth invoice processing, it is important that you comply with the following requirements:
- The total email size cannot exceed 10 MB
- Email may include multiple PDF attachments
- Each PDF attachment should contain only one invoice
- The attachment name should not contain special characters or leading/trailing spaces in the filename
- The PDF version should be 1.4 or higher
- The PDF should not require a password to open
- The first page of the PDF should not be a blank page
- To improve the quality of the capturing data in the delivered documents, it is preferred to use PDF text-based documents instead of image-based PDFs (scanned PDF files). In case you need to send an image-based PDF file, the resolution of the image must be 300 dpi (or higher)
For more detailed requirements, please click here
Please make sure your invoice has all the mandatory information to ensure smooth invoice processing. Use this checklist before sending your invoice.
Do you need help?
- If you have questions about sending PDF invoices via email, you can contact Basware support by filling in a support form
- If you have any invoice-content or payment related questions please send an email in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org